She's Br(ok)en

Have you ever just come down with a mood that everything about your life is not working out, and you just want to sit in the dark all alone with yourself. And it isn't because you're sick, or someone you know is sick or maybe someone you love has hurt you... It's not because you suffer a loss of your loved ones either. It's for things that are deep down inside of you, things that nobody else knows but you. Things that if you shared them with other people they would make you feel exposed, naked and vulnerable. Those feelings deep inside of you that make you feel weak.

You may feel that the whole loads of website that tells you to "let go and move on", "you deserve better", and all the other websites are just crapping shit. You curse, you swear, you throw temper, you acted ignorance, and yet still, nothing you've done can make you feel better about life. You felt like your life was never happier and the world is going to end in the next 5 minutes. I wish it could end though. But we all know that it isn't going to end, not any time soon.

We all know that life will always not be okay. And not that we don't want to talk about it, we couldn't find the right words to talk about it. Maybe this is why I'm always aware on how people are not okay, maybe because I'm seeing a mirror of myself, either way, I'm always looking for ways to make other people safe to tell me that they're not okay. I say "I'm alive" in a sarcastic way that people won't take into heart and bug me if I'm not okay.

Welcome to life, because no matter how we feel, we still have to hang on all these shit. There are just some days when you want to be not okay, and nobody can do anything about it.