What's that Passion?

There's something between me and my life that I've lack, and I've been searching for it for years, but as an entrepreneur for the past 6 Years of my life, there must be something I'm passionate about. There must be something in my daily job that makes me want to wake up every morning and get the keys to drive to work, because they say, if you're not passionate about it, you're just not going to be an entrepreneur for long. Because you're the one that makes it happen; I don't have a team that helps me, I don't have incredible talent that does the stuff, but when push comes to shove, it's me. I was the passion driver to my business.

I remember I've written once last year on my "Journey to Entrepreneurship", but those are solely just the experience and roads that I've taken to reach where I am today, and there is going to be a thousand more obstacle over my face. But, what's my passion? I've been asked this question over and over again, I've asked this question over and over again in my head, yet I couldn't give myself an answer. I thought I didn't know what was the definition of the word, but it turns in my head again and again.

However, to remain passionate enough to drive the business, I always take time to recharge. I've to make sure that I completely leave all of the things behind me and go see the world. I always have to take time off from my family, since I worked in a family business, I don't have time-off from work because I would be seeing my boss both at work and at home. But one thing about me throughout the years was, "I am always there", I am always there whether it's important or not, therefore it's always good that you train your loved ones of your absent.

Just like the latest episode of TVB series "Every Step You Take", Moses Chan wakes up one day and decide he needs to take all his 108 vacation leave from work that he's kept for 3 years. He has become a problem-solver machine that no one appreciates him anymore. Therefore, in order to continue to keep that passion in you, you've to take some time off to do this recharging thing cause one way or another, this business is going to have to do without you.

I'm not sure whether I can wake up one day and finally realize what's my passion towards my life, but I know that I always can't wait to take the keys to drive to work every time I come back from my vacation. This, I know, will continue to run my business.

Tell me, someone share with me, how do I identify that passion in me.