The Year Of Me

There’s always something beautiful about the concept of starting over in the New Year that never seems to get old. Goals to work out, be healthier, save more money. Whether it’s scribbled inside the backside of the journals or that social media status. When an inner voice inside of the head whisper, 2018 is going to be “the year of me”, I doubted it. I doubted myself and my self-thought, but there is also an inner little hope that tries to fight off all the negativity and it bridge the gap between who we are and who we want to be. It gets us closer to the idea of being the best version of ourselves.

That maybe, just maybe, we would be the ideal version of ourselves if we had more freedom less responsibility – whatever it may be. I hope at the end of the year, when I look back at the layers I peel and unravel all the bullshit, I can finally learn to open up. And I hope that I would want to wake up to and respect for. It’s said that if you don’t feel good about yourself, it’s hard to feel good about anything else, and I find that to be quite true.

And I hope, I am on the way to finding back myself, to loving myself and being happy.