This place, is not enough for me anymore.

A feeling lies inside of me. A feeling that I must go. That I must let go. Let go and leave all the things that didn’t work out all these time. It just felt like my time here is up, I never thought I’d say those words, I never thought leaving would be my answer and that it would set me free. But as the days go, the place here just holds nothing for me but disappointment and unwanted memories.

Change used to sound so awful to me, even to little things like trimming my hair or changing an outfit style, yet now I crave for a drastic change! Something huge, a new adventure, a new place with a different view, a place where no one knows my name, where I could blend in the crowded street. A place where I can leave all of me behind and start over again.

This place was once everything I loved, it was everything that I wanted, believed and hoped in. I was determined to call this place home. But somewhere along the way, I realized I was holding onto something that I should have let go long ago. This place has outgrown me, a place that I love, a place that I gave in so much yet it still felt so empty and alone.

I don’t know if it’d be easier calling another place home. I don’t know if my life would ever be the same. I don’t know if I would want to see those faces again. It’s never easy making a change; it’s never easy saying goodbye; here I am preparing for them both.