I Held Myself Back from Texting You

I’m the type of person who would easily make you fall for me in between those text messages then regret it almost instantly when he starts asking me out for a date. I don’t have the courage to meet someone outside those text messages, I would rather write a letter and wait for a reply 3 weeks later, so I could have enough time to calm myself from the response I’m getting right away.

It would really help in taking off some pressure in the situation, it might possibly make me less nervous. I keep backing out at the last second because it scares me too much. There are a million things that I want to chat with you, but I’m not sure whether you would be up for a chat! This is why you will never get a text from me first; I’m afraid that I convey the wrong message and ruin the friendship. I would then check on my phone back and forth to see if I didn’t get an instant reply from you. I curse myself for bothering someone so much that I should not have send a text in the first place.

But I’ve been dying to talk to you, to tell you that I really miss those constant conversation we had throughout the holidays, those little jokes and laughter we shared even though we were still strangers. I am not sure if my nervousness is a sign I should leave – or a sign communicating with you means a lot to me. I can’t decide if I should stop waiting for a text or stop letting my fears control me and let the story rolls on it own. I can’t decide, because my heart is not one thing that make right decisions always.