To the Girl who Won his Heart

I’m not going to lie, I hate the fact that you even exist. It breaks me once again when I write this, but I want to give you my blessing. I am writing this to you to Congratulate you for getting in the place I wish so badly I could be in for the rest of my life. But know that I don’t hate you, I am just jealous you could be where most girls want to be.

You see, he deserves someone good for him, someone that motivates him, someone to help him; someone like you. I look into your face and recall on the moments on how he used to make my smile so wide my eyes has to squint. As far as he makes you the happiest girl, he’s happiest when he’s with you too.  

Don’t spend too much time apart, I know space is something we all need, but it’s also important to let him know what’s going on in your mind and heart. Now that he had taken with you on his next journey of life, trust that he will not judge you and love you through all your flaws. He’ll continue to impress you. If you’re upset, I know he will do everything in his power to make sure you’re okay. That’s where we went wrong; he never felt the need to chase because he never was interested in me. And that’s okay.

He deserves someone like you. He picked you for a reason. He’s special and he will love you like no other. He will go to the end of the Earth to do things for you; and I know you will do it for him too. So, this is my blessing to both of you, as it pains me to stay, I wish that you can be something that I could never be to him. I wish your marriage a lifetime of love and happiness.