What would constitute a perfect day for you?

I’ve always have this imagination in my world that you and I, living in a cottage faraway, we will wake up by the sunrise each day to enjoy the sunlight having a light breakfast, then play along outside with the kids till noon and had lunch. We’ll have a evening hike behind the mountain area to enjoy the sunset and come back for dinner. When the night come, we’ll sit outside the swing where I will lye on your chest with your arm around me as we enjoy the beautiful stars lighting up above us, where the moon goes from crescent to full moon, to witness both our love as the days come and go.

Every now and then, I will go into this wonderland of mine before I go to bed, sometimes, I blabber on the things that I experienced in reality, at times I get too revel into this wonderland that I do not tell the details of “this experience made me mad”, but I describe on the lifestyle of that current situation that leads to how I feel. At times, it’s so real that I thought my life right now is a dream. In fact, I called it the nightmare. But, don’t get me wrong, I ain’t crazy, I don’t have mental disorder, I just like to have some beautiful time for myself when I am down, and that someone would be there to comfort me and/or when I am happy there’s somebody there who understands.

So back to reality, what constitue a perfect day for you? As the clock strikes 8, I slowly wake up from my slumber feeling refreshed and not hating the clock for moving too fast and/or the bird who sings by the window until I wake up to slam the windows. A sleep that makes you feel refreshed that you’re all ready to take the day. As I stood in the washroom and stare into the mirror with a smile, and I can say to myself, “You’re beautiful”. You’re happy without a reason, you’re happy not because you received a Good Morning text from him, you’re happy because you are ready to fight life.

As I look into the wardrobe, I’ll randomly pick a piece of outfit and love them, where you stare into the mirror again while you comb your hair, today is a good hair day, you smile at yourself and say You’re Beautiful once more and move along to have breakfast. You smell the breakfast before you walks into the kitchen where you find your favourite breakfast waiting for you by the table. As everyone settle together for breakfast before we all head along to our lives.

As I got into the car, the radio is playing your favourite song as you sing along the journey to work, the journey is so smooth that you meet great drivers along the way and green light by the traffic lights, you get a perfect parking spot by the front side of the office and there’s people in the office ready to greet you by the door. “Good Morning, Ms. Gan”. As I walk along to the Customer Service area, they were already busy, they are already serving the second customer of the day. The staffs are busy but happy, they love to serve the customers.

As I head up to my office, another staff greets me upstairs, as I headed to my desk and on the computer to begin the journey of mine. I’ll have to spend the first hour of my working time each time I reached the office to update the whole lot of 20 list of customers into the bank accounts ensuring that everything is tally. I’ll enjoy the time staring through the Sales Report each day, whether it’s a new sales or an existing customer trusting you all over again. I’ll appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. Where I head along to check on my emails to see if there are anything to be followed up, on the other tab, I’ll be browsing on the social network pages to reply on all the inquiries and booking they have made.

When all the minor works are being settled, it would be time for lunch, where I can enjoy the taste of home from the lunch box mum has packed early in the morning. While I enjoy my lunch, I browse on the internet to see if there are any news that I shouldn't miss, sometimes I Candy Crush to try the luck, sometimes I just enjoy lunch with a lil’ music. At the meantime, I couldn't stop enjoying the view on my right where the customers walked in and out of the premise. After lunch, I move along to settle the outstanding of my marketing work. It’s a never-ending job, nonetheless I enjoyed it. I approved design, radio ads, billboards, social media, websites and many many more. All the things that were being launched goes directly to the direct audience, giving back 500% ROI, giving me more confidence on the decisions I made each time. And by the time all these little satisfaction is done, I turn off the computer and head along to have a small get along with everyone and head home.

A few times in a week, I stop by MidValley to have a dinner date, just to see your smile, just for you to hold me and hug me. We talk about our day, sometimes, we talk about random stuffs like how you spend Chinese New Year when you were 15. All those little excitement that could allows us to chat for hours till the restaurant are closed. But when there are times where you just want to cuddle upon each other, we’ll go for a movie just because we do not want to go back yet. Right after that, I’ll go back to sit by the swing in my room writing the journal of mine and called it a day, “a perfect day”.

Did you realized that “Your Perfect Day”, is actually an average day you go through, yet not when you’re going for a holiday, or when your crush talks to you neither it is the day when you score your exam. This is why we were told to enjoy the little things in life, for they will be things that you will miss most. I am basically living 80% of my perfect day each day throughout the year. And I appreciate it.