"Jason Chen" Concert Experience

This day has finally come, I've waited for this day since March, to be honest, I wasn't looking forward for the concert, I was looking forward for the accompany to the concert. This was the moment I had been waiting for, should I send the message to him earlier or should I just ignore it. I decided to be kind and nice, excitedly waited for his response but I was turn down. All the excitement just goes down by 50% but still I really like the artist. Regardless how, I went along with a few friends, stepped into the place and without warning, the lights went dark. I close my eyes still wishing you could be here.

This was my second concert experience, don't ask me about the first, so as soon as the crowd start filling up the empty spaces, I walked up to the VIP area. I'm not a crowd person, so as soon as the lights went off a singer appeared, she started singing, who's she I thought to myself. She could probably be someone to substitute Jason Chen before he gets ready. She sang and sang and sang, the applause just got lesser. The crowd then applause again after she sings the last song, the theatre was once again in black. A shadow walk on stage, a voice starts to talk, and the crowd cheer again!

He sang songs after songs, and for each interval he stopped and drank a sip of water. Then at one point he decided to start being interactive, he invited someone from the crowd on stage, and started singing a love song to a guy. I guess it would be both awkward to him and the guest. At least there's something to laugh about for the concert. Little did I know that 2 hours was gone with a blink, he gave his last bow after I decide to take out my camera. The theatre was in black again, as the crowd started cheering for his return. He reluctantly walked out and sang another song till the crowd clap again. Everyone started to leave the theatre, but I felt the concert is too short to end this way. I linger around for a few more moments hoping to have a picture with him, but he was probably stuck somewhere at the back.

I thank the organizer, and left with my friends. I thought to myself that I never had a best concert experience. Every time I leave an orchestra, I wish I could come back again yet for each concert I been to, my eardrums just hurt from screaming fans. I'm just here because my Sunday wasn't occupied and somehow still wishing for a miracle to happen along the way. Still I guess it wasn't a bad concert experience.