Live it Once, Live it Right

The current generation is all about YOLO right now, but still there should be things that you should really look after right now before they come catching up to you after your thirties.

1. Build a Foundation for Health 
Night Clubs, Loud Music, Partying, Drinking, in your twenties it's easy to feel like you're invincible. You can dance your way all the way till 2 in the morning and still by your desk at 9 in the morning before your boss walks in. But you never know how harmful all these are to your liver. Yes, YOLO, so live it right!
Ohh! That fast food, spicy food, junks downed the night before right off and you wake up the next morning feeling perfectly fine. This does not last. Start building healthy habits now before you've to take a book into the toilet. So, get in habit of eating healthy and start with the exercise (not mouth exercise). Your body will thank you for years later.

2. Figure out what Lifestyle and Career Work for You
At times, I felt like I've chosen the wrong path for myself when I see my classmates graduating with degree after 4 years, where I am still the unsure of what I wanted in life. Then I met an old friend, we started chatting about work, till I realized I've actually spend the 4 years of my life building all the experience, these experience has brought me to a step higher than my classmates who studied a degree, not because I'm smart, but because they were only taught on the theories, and I was given the experience. Life is not one-size-fits-all. As long as you're happy with it, go with the flow.

3. Learn Resiliency 
I remember someone told me once that your early twenties is when you can gather information without much effort. You can understand things with just a glare, but most people used this part of their lives getting a degree that there aren't even sure they want it. Anyway, your twenties is a time when most are relatively free from responsibility. You can spend all your pocket money and/or your wages and you wouldn't feel it's a burden, cause what we need now is to experiment. Learn how to ride out failure and persevere, life is full of challenges. The twenties are a great time to toughen up and start teaching yourself how to be emotionally and mentally resilient enough to whether both the joys and hardships to come. Gather as much as possible, for your older self will be thankful for all the experience.

4. Choose who you Spend Time with
If you know what your path already, work towards it, and that also means the type of people you spend with. Don't think, I'll start later when I need it, foundation is a very important source to your success. Most importantly, separate yourself from toxic or negative influences. Your party friends can be fun to hangout with, but think whether you still want this lifestyle 10 years down the road. Seek out people who inspire you, support you and nourish those relationship instead.

5. Learn to Live Within Your Means 
Don't live for others, you are not suppose to be the slave to materialism. All the branded bags, make-ups are suppose to match you, and not the other way round. And, if you can't afford on all the branded goods, don't go for it. Learn how to live within a budget and maintain good credit, keep saving cause life will not always be smooth, you will thank yourself later when you hit the hard times and feel like hibernating at home and not see anyone. Don't be a slave to funding a lifestyle that will not last, remember, you shape yourself, not the dress you wear or the bag you carry on.

Don't forget, YOLO (You Only Live Once), so live it right!