{darkness}

I had spend One Christmas in UK, where winter has just started few weeks back, the weather is breezy and cold, and I have wish my whole life that I could spend Christmas building snowman. But for a person who spend her whole life in summer does not know that winter means longer night. Sunrise is probably around 8 AM and when you've yet to finish exploring the city, the sun is already setting, and that's probably around 4 PM. In my place here, sunsets later by 7:30 PM all year round. Life feels more hopeful here where the sun shine longer.

But don't get me wrong, I love the dark. I actually enjoyed the night more than the day, even though my energy level would be quite low without the sunlight, I've always seen beauty in darkness. Many people are afraid of the dark, most of my friends are, but I could sit in the dark all by myself and enjoy every moment of it, and people might have already have a whole load of imagination running in their heads. But why go to the ugly part of the imagination where you can see the whole load of stars above your head, the smiling moon and the whole universe lighting up just to shine for you.

Think again, Einstein once said "There's no such thing as darkness, just the absence of light". But if you think it the other way round, there could probably be no light, cause do you think the sun is bigger than the universe? The sun could not light up the whole universe. After that, I recognize not everyone's wired this way, so its probably me that's full of fear, its always me that hiding in the dark, too afraid to face the world as it is.