Why I Finally Left..

I have kept myself intoxicated in a guy who probably doesn't even know I exists for the past 2 years. We all know that all these moment brings more struggles and sadness along the way, but we stayed, even after forcing myself to leave a few times. Even though I know all these already seems impossible, but I stayed. I stayed because that was the light I saw when I was going through depression in 2013. I was holding unto an impossible hope, but I didn't know until I looked back one day, but everything was too late. I fell hard.

In the beginning, it was always wonderful and joyous as they are always new things, conversations are rolling, feelings are new too. When things started to change, and the feelings began to dissipate, I wander where went wrong, but I kept a hopeful attitude. When it comes to the night, I blame myself on how I couldn't keep a conversation rolling when I didn't get a reply, but I still decide to stayed a lil' longer.

I stayed not because I was desperate, I stayed because I felt he was different. I stayed because he is unlike all the guys I know. Everyday, I held onto an impossible little hope that he will finally come to me tomorrow, but eventually I waited months after months. Until lately, I know this is too much, and I deserve better, I deleted all the conversations, all the pictures so that it can never be found again. I finally left, I left not because there wasn't any feelings left, I left because I need to. I know that impossible little hope isn't going to happen no matter how hard I wish on it, no matter how compatible they are with the horoscope and zodiac.

It was time to move on. I realized that the only one holding her back was herself. I was terrified of the aftermath, how I am going to cope on this. Who would be part of this life after holding it for so long? Despite all that, I picked myself up, find back the courage believe that was once mine, and continue walking out to see the world with the head straight up. Slowly, life starts to unfold around her and happiness begin to pursue her. I don't need to reach for it with outstretched arms like I thought. Happiness found its place. She still holds onto the happy memories, but she decides that she deserved to be unconditionally happy. I moved on, and is not that hard after all. Time does heal everything, stay strong.

"I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen twice".