Broken Pieces


Lately all I ever want to do is being weak, is like all the muscles are unable to hold on anymore, all the things are unable to hold on anymore, and that very moment you just felt that your life is breaking into pieces all over again. When it comes to the night, it isn't the hours of sleep I need, is the little things in life that constantly break me down over and over again. Is unknowingly raising those hopes again and again, is being constantly disappointed over and over again, is losing those fighting spirit over and over again.

Every day I would wake up still feeling tired, and no, it isn’t the lack of rest, I slept well last night and the night before. It’s something inherently present, in the fibers of my skin, in my tendons, in my eyes. I am exhausted, fatigued by life, by the noise and the silence, the people and the empty rooms, the light and dark; by hope and despair.

I’m so worn down by the world that nothing in it can refresh my mind from the constant buzzing. I am tired, and there will never be enough hours in the night for the type of rest I need.