Mid-Autumn Festival

One of the privilege of staying in Malaysia is about the multi-racial community that allows you to celebrate different type of festival throughout the year, beside of the three main holiday namely Chinese New Year, Hari Raya Puasa and Diwali. Besides that, we actually have little festival to celebrate throughout the year from Thaipusam all the way to Christmas, but what I've love most after Christmas is the Mid-Autumn Celebration.

As long as I could remember, I have had always love Mid-Autumn Festival, and it's the only Festival that's not written on a calendar yet I would know when the day comes. And each year I would get overly excited when it comes to moon cake, paper lanterns, candles, and also floating lanterns. There's just so much burning to do on this day, and it just simply light up the dark with beautiful colours. What makes it even more complete is the full moon above your head throughout the night.



And maybe I'm in love with something I can't reach and each year I tries to send my message to a love it will never reach.