What did I learn after networking for the past 2 Years

I've been committed to many different business networking groups since I was 18; however, there isn't one group that really makes me want to join their activities. Until one day in 2013, my friend decided to call me out of the blue saying she wants to form a small networking group that integrates different resources of business to share among each other. I have no idea what she means, yet I decided to tag along because I just want to get out of the office.

I then continuously attended a few meetings and finally we launched our concept by combining a few networking groups’ ideas and added new resources in with it’s given name Business Connection Relationship (BCR). We concluded our networking group by providing 3 Main Topic Sharing for Business Owners solely on Business Library, Corporate Academy and Policy and You; meaning that we could've read a good book that we would like to share, or any successful entrepreneur that we can learnt from and/or new implementation from government regarding businesses. From this three main concept, we had a few run downs, and I blindly attended for one year.

Until lately, I was on a business meeting with my dad. I usually don’t attend his business meeting, whereas this time he insisted I joined in his meeting where we were being shared on a business proposal. This business proposal comes with a lil’ complication which requires a bit more attention to understand it, where somehow to me, it was effortless. After the person left, my dad asked if I understand, with his surprise I could somehow re-explained to him and cleared out his confusion. He then asked me how do I know all these thing? While to sum things up, all these knowledge are from being a busybody, and the one that you continuously asked me what’s the reason I joined this networking.

Steve Jobs once shared, “You can’t connect the dots by looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect you to the future.” So, this is us, we share different topics throughout the week, and you wouldn't know when and which information you will need them. But if you join us, you’ll get a whole load of new resource every time and little do you know when you’ll ever need them.

Just make sure you get yourself out there and don't cope yourself in even if you're not a business entrepreneur. Get out there to open up your mind, heart and ideas!