You left and I started writing.

One day you look into your life and think, it should probably be time to fall in love, so you started opening up your heart and stood outside the world to see if there could possibly be any beautiful accidents, however, people walk in and out of your life only to realize that life isn't build up this way. You turn your way around looking for a different direction to bump into love. You logged into different website way before Tinder even exist, but you met none that fits the heart. Until one day, after subscribing for more than 2 years, you received an email, a non-promotion one, "You have a Question".

Out of curiosity, you logged back in the web after ignoring for a long time, and all of the sudden we were chatting on Facebook. But after a few dates, you started ignoring me like how I ignored the websites, never logging it on and never attending to any "promotional" e-mails. You left, you left without a reason, you left, and I find myself writing every night. I find my journals were all about you. I find my "imaginary darling", has changed it's name from "darling to you".

I started writing about how we met, so that I could recall some moments spend with you.
I started writing about how we started on the conversation, so that I could reread our old conversation with an excuse.
I started writing about how we might end up, so that I could have a few hopeful moments.
I started writing about how we have mutual thoughts about stuffs.
I started writing about how coincidence on how we can both appear in the same place but not met.
I started writing about how you left without saying a single word.
I started writing about how I was left in silent in the night alone.

But there's never a night that I wouldn't write about us, there's never a night that you would not cross my mind. Because you're the best and worst thing that ever happen to me, and if I have a chance, I would choose to meet you all over again.