I'm so glad I met you!

Were I happy because I met you, or because I met you, I were happy. 

I have de-activate and re-activate my account again and again throughout the years, and the last time I de-activate the account was because I realize no matter how much effort I have put in to move forward, I couldn't do so. And no matter how many chances that were in my face, I couldn't open up my heart. So, I decided to de-activate all the website that I've subscribed; and continue to put in more effort in moving forward! One day, I woke up and realize I no longer felt the way I feel yesterday, last week, last month or even last year. I find myself looking for something, so out of all the sites, I decided to re-activate one.

After, I re-activate it, it was just like any other time I logged in, there wasn't anything special in it. Until one morning, when I checked my e-mail, I saw a request and a message. I usually ignore on messages, but I don't know why, I replied it this time. You weren't local, you weren't looking for love, I wasn't looking for love. I wanted to be alone, for the rest of my life. All I wanted to do was, be myself. But for a moment, I began to think again, why did I met you? Just for one second, I'd let my guard down and let the conversation spill in. I never imagined how happy I could get. I never imagine how I will have someone who is able to have such constant conversation.

I love when we chat, you make me laugh. You make me funky! You make me sound crazy. I never had such crazy conversation with a stranger before. And it has been weeks since we have a fluent conversation, but I hold myself not to raise any false hope.

But really, I want you to know that I'm so glad I met you!