Strangers

I've had a journal that recorded my fantasy world; I am not sure which part of the world is that in, but we've cold winter nights and colourful fall season for the kids to play in, and summer to look forward to. I've met you every night in my dreams where you and me would talked about life and other things out of space; our dreams, hopes and life; until lately, I start to realized if you were had walked out from my fantasy?

There is a love I reminisce, like a seed I've never sown. 
Of lips that I am yet to kiss, and eyes not met my own. 
Hands that wrap around my wrists, and arms that feel like home. 
I wonder how it is I miss these things I've never known. 
- Lang Leav 

Even though we stayed in different time zone, we chatted every day. I like how you constantly asked if I were having a great day, or if I am ok! I like how we crapped each day; and those silly conversations that I look forward to reply. Sometimes, we have Good Morning texts, sometimes we have Good Night texts, sometimes we text throughout the day.

But I hold myself in each night, I tell myself not to fall; because I know who we are, and I know who we aren't. And each night, I reminded myself that I need to stop falling in love with strangers.