Dreams

I could probably be the last person on earth who would ever talk about dreams, all my life, I've always wanted to keep them simple, I don't want to live up to expectation and/or raising up hopes. Not that I don't have opinions or point of view just that I rather live with peace. 90s kids will understand, cause if your parents ask for your opinion isn't really asking for your opinion, they're just trying to finish the process. But all my life, I've always love one thing, and each year I wish I could wake up to playing snow outside on Christmas morning.

But even in existence for more than 20 years of my life, I've never experience snow even for how much I've travelled around the world. Snow and me just doesn't have that fate, or is it just with me and my dreams. If someone who can sing straight to my heart could be SClub 7, because I never had a dream come true.

I'm okay with it though, okay with not achieving dreams because I've something to fight on. I always thought it was love that kept me alive throughout all these years, but I was wrong. Love only came in when everyone started asking me if I have a boyfriend. Love was just part of it, it's those unfulfilled dreams that I kept fighting for that kept me alive each day. Those resolutions that was brought forward years after years that kept me alive.

However, as I get closer towards my dreams each time, my heart would pump faster, because what do I do if I had my dreams achieved. What should I do to my life?