Happy Birthday to the Brother

It seems like a blink-of-an-eye ago that we were watching The Sound of Music just waiting to be “16 Going on 17”, where your dropped out of college to serve NS for 2 years and many other more things that happened along the way. Now those awkward and thrilling teen years have come and gone. Today, you’ve been in existence for a quarter-century. The big milestone has arrived, and you’re no longer at your “early 20s”, and I’m just as close as you do.

Even though we are just one year apart, we never really did have the same interest or characteristics even after going to the same school, same class, same college, having same group of friends since childhood. Any who, I hope you can be my elder brother soon, because we used to be called twins but now I’m like the older one instead. I am a sheep kay, you’re the horse you’re suppose to lead the way.

I hope you finally choose to be a man, not the Millennium Generation Men that were claimed to be “not gentleman” at all; be the real gentlemen. Probably also get out of your world and find yourself more social activities for the weekend, go on more dates, have your heart broken, read a book, go on courses, whatever it is, don’t watch those dramas over and over again. Ohh! And I realized the main reason you’re still single today is because you were born on “Single Day”, Hah! I am just kidding; it just got into me when I was on the radio today morning.

Lastly, Happy Birthday to you. Happy 25th Birthday to be accurate.

from your 2nd favorite sister