Have you met an angel

We all know that we couldn't possibly be in love with life each day, and there will always be a time of our lives that we're not going to be okay. Even though I've not been okay for a long time, I was still in a bearable mode where I can still be happy on some days. However, until lately, I realized I've not been okay for a long time, and I have been finding for an exit. I needed to get something off my chest, I needed something to laugh on without a clear reason, most importantly, I needed a place for me to just breathe.


Then I met this person, until today I don't know why this person was send into my life; I don't know how we started the conversation, I don't know what make me open up to this conversation. But it felt strange, something that still left me wandering if I all these that happened was a dream or did it really happened? You wander how through the most random events, met someone who made your day, continuously, and/or constantly asking me "how was my day" throughout it. Because this isn't a question that someone would ever ask me; like really asking me and not just to start the conversation.

These are strange things that happened, and once I wander how someone could just walk into your life to make you feel better and walked away without leaving a single word. But you no longer feel empty after that, and you may thought that you might grow to love this person ; but this isn't mine to keep. After knowing you're okay, they will be a stranger to you once more; but you knew that this person is more than just a stranger - and if angel isn't the word, I don't know who else can I describe.