Tornado Love

Do you ever feel that love is like a gust of wind, a tornado, it comes in fast and gone in a blink of eye. Yet, each time this feeling has left me helpless, it has left me helpless for months, and my soul goes out of control. My world is already in a violent storm, because love comes by too quickly just like a tornado. I can't escape the whirlwind, I can't escape in time, I cannot think again, love passes too quickly, I already have no place to hide. Yet each time, you unconsciously leave me behind, you leave me without a reason.

Winter has arrived, and my world is still in the violent storm, I still can't escape the whirlwind, I still can't escape the time because each time I was left with an unspoken answer. Each time I was left without a reason, each time I was left behind alone wondering what have I done. Because, love you hurt me once again, and this time, I didn't even have time to stay intoxicate and everything was gone with the wind.