2015 Adventures

How would I summarize 2015?


I’m not sure which one I love most; is it the breathtaking view from the top of the Gardens by the Bay, the endless view of the sea by Redang Beach, the dreamlike floatation that took me up, up away on the Hot Air Balloon Ride, the best scenery under heaven of Guilin, the picturesque natural scenery of rice terraces in Long Sheng, the great hospitality of the Taiwanese, the best breakfast in town for English Tea in the city of London or the great scenic view of the land beyond the wall, Iceland, because little did I know that I’ve left bit and pieces of me around the world this year.
Smile it looks good on you - Singapore - Gardens by the Bay

For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it's ourselves we find in the sea. - Redang Island

Lose yourself in a Daydream - 7th Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

Sometimes we need to lose our way to find our way - Guilin China

Believe in your dreams

Travel - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller - Tai Chung

You can always make money, you can't always make memories - London Big Ben

Live. Laugh. Love. - Iceland Blue Lagoon 

But if you were to ask me about 2015, I only have 5 words to it; SMILE, LIFE'S AN ADVENTURE.