Having a life-long dream come true

When I was 21, I took all my savings looking forward to go achieved my life-long dream; I came back with an unfulfilled dream. I was so closed to them that it started snowing one week after I flew back, at that very moment, I wanted to take my remaining saving to buy a return ticket just to complete that life-long dream of mine. But, I’m 21, not 12; so I swallowed that unfulfilled dream of mine and continue with my life never thinking of achieving them again.

When I was 15, we had our first family trip to Japan, I hold an impossible little hope that autumn will turn into winter just all of the sudden, but the weather just turned colder each day but it did not snow.

When I was 16, we had our second family trip to Australia, I continued wishing on that little dream of mine. But each time I stepped into a cold country, I only got more frozen by the wind and rain yet not a little sign of snow fall would miraculously fall from heaven above.

When I was 19, we were spending summer in China, where my dad’s friend took me and the siblings into an ice world; you can build snowman, you can learn to ski, you can build snow fort in there, but I wasn't satisfied. I wasn’t satisfied because I knew snow is something more beautiful than these. I knew snow was something cleaner than these.

At times, people tell me to just get over my dreams in China during winter, but I want to fall in love with those dreams again and again; not destroyed them. So even on the countless countries that I've look forward to, how many dreams have been cancelled, how the weather reminded me time after time how impossible it’s to have a dream achieved. I still kept that impossible little hope in me.

So just when I was least expecting, a message came 10,800 kilometres away asking if I wanted to go achieved that dream. I did not really want to go, which explains on the time I delayed on buying my Air Ticket, I was still in hesitant, because I really don’t know what to do to my heart if I get an unfulfilled dream again. Plus, I've already achieved one of my life-long dreams earlier this year on riding the Hot Air Balloon, it’s quite impossible for me to have two dreams achieved in one year. It-never-happened!

Yet, I still took the courage to get on the flight and go find that dream of mine. I've to say that I never regretted them! And I've been really, really, really happy since. And now I can tell the world, this, this is what it feels like to have a dream.come.true. And I experienced it twice this year.