Love is giving someone the power to destroy you

You were the reason why I could put on a smile like this yesterday, because I received your message though you disappear like always, but just a message a day is enough to brighten up my heart, just a message is enough to put a smile from my heart. But every time I receives a message from you, my brain will shout from above “How many more excuses do I need to give myself before I can accept the truth?”, but the heart is all wavy and unable to accept any other thing. I don’t know why?

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to. But before that love is given to the ‘someone’, it’s already killing me inside, deep inside me! Cause, that’s name after ‘CRUSH’ for a reason, cause it feels exactly the same way when the person doesn’t like you back.