Love makes life so confusing but without love, would you really want to live?

Love makes life so confusing but without love, would you really want to live?
You are always gonna be my love
I’ll remember to love you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
You will always be inside my heart
I hope that I have place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one

You are always gonna be my love
I’ll remember to love you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one

To be honest, yes, I wish I could live without love. I wish I don’t have to take all the effort to find love. I wish I didn’t fall for him. I wish I didn’t have such deep fall, because it was my First Love and it didn’t even work out and I failed. Dear life, do you know how innocent I am to have known all of him yet I couldn’t be with him, I couldn’t be there to love him and most importantly he isn’t going to love me back. Do you know how ridiculous it was to love someone yet you couldn’t be together, and the worst part is you fall for him over and over again when he talks, and you just couldn’t get your heart out of this.

I see quotes that say “Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true… loneliness hurts, rejection hurts, losing someone hurts, envy hurts…”

Long before I fell for love, I believe this quote is true. But today, I just want to throw love in the air and say; yes I wish love doesn’t exist in life, because it’s lack of love that cause loneliness, because it had no love that’s why it’s being rejected, because you didn’t get loved back you lose someone, because he fell in love with someone else, envy hurts. All these cause come from the so-called greatest thing on earth… LOVE! But in reality, love is the one that has brought all the subsequent issues. I just wish you can be around to love me.