An Open Letter to the Person who chose to Love Me

I’m sorry.

I'm sorry I've to end this relationship. I've to end this not because you’re not good or anything to do with you, I've to end this because I am really stressed out! My level of stress for the past two weeks with you has come to a whole new level that I'm now freaking out. I don’t even know why I freak out, but I just can’t, I'm sorry for raising up this false hope for you, I tried my very best to accept you, I tried my very best to find the feel you had for me, but I just can’t. And probably, this is why I am so stress out!

I'm sorry for jumping into things so quickly, without taking the time to let you truly know me, and for me to truly know. I neglected the fact that people are more than who they appear on the surface. I forgot that there are often things hidden beneath the surface that require the key of trust to unlock and reveal. But you don’t understand me. You don’t know me.

I tried to let you in, I've took many efforts to let you into my heart; and I really wanted you to break down all the walls that I've built around me. However, each day I try my very best effort to find the feel, I find the time to reply on your texts out of both our busy schedule. I added you into my social network which I never let anyone do. I really try my very best, but I am sorry, I am sorry that I raise your hope for nothing.

I'm sorry for always being there half-heartedly, for the other half is always masked in self-doubt of whether I am worthy for you. Whether I am worthy of love. Whether I am ready for such a big commitment. And I'm sorry for revealing so little. For holding on to that façade despite being in a relationship, despite advocating for truth, openness and a deeper connection in relationships.

I'm sorry, but all relationships must end, sooner or later. I simply just couldn't accept this relationship, not because you’re not good enough. Please do not wait for me. Forget me. Find someone better than me, someone easier to love, and someone better at loving.

I am really sorry.