Have you met an angel - Part 2

Throughout the week, after sending him the letter I've written and acknowledging that he has received and understood them, I felt a little better. I no longer freak out on life, but I could still feel the stress living in me, what’s worse is that I was not interested in dates any more. Even for those unprogressive dates, I tend to ignore them. I wanted to find back my life; I wanted my life at least back to being how it all used to be.

Then out of nowhere, I received a message, it started with a “Heyy”, that’s how we usually starts the conversation. But it was last October where this person walks into my life just to make me feel better and left without saying a single word, where I remember thinking to myself if I just met an angel?

How can a stranger knows that you've hit rock bottom, how does a stranger know that you needed to get something off your chest, how could a stranger make you feel better / different after the talk, how could a stranger made eye contact with you and all of the sudden you felt like crying. How you could through the most random events, met someone who made you day, or knew exactly how you feel.

These are strange things that happened, and once I wander how someone could just walk into your life to make you feel better and walked away without leaving a single word. This person ensures that you fall back in love with life, and they will be a stranger to you once more. But I've always knew that this person is more than just a stranger - it’s my guardian angel.