A Battlefield of Feeling

I already know what Giving Up feels like, I want to see what happens if I don't. 
I thought I would never meet someone who would make me feel again, I thought I am going to freak out when it comes to relationship for the rest of my life. Yet, for a few moments throughout the day, I would stop and think about those little things that run through my brain on the things you did. I've never had that missing piece in me so strong that I was longing for you. But I knew what we are, and I know what we are not

I woke up thinking of you this morning. I sat still in bed, trying not to fully cross the barrier from “dreaming” to “awake”. I look out to the gloomy weather outside the window, like I have had a strong missing piece in me – like someone has stolen a part of my heart. But what is the word for missing someone, for knowing there is something missing from you because they are not there, when you have never had them to begin with? Does that word even exist?

I can never find the right words to describe me and feelings are things I always feel unsure about, therefore I always pretend to be naive and ignore what the heart is trying to tell. But it's really hard to ignore something that is there and you just want to break this apart. You just want to break this apart before your heart gets shattered very unwillingly. Yet, you wouldn't want to accept that you are so close to where you want to be and you have to destroy it. I've to destroy it before it destroys me.

I'm not in control of it, I never was when it comes to feelings and hearts. Yet, I'm so unwilling to end this, for once, I want to know where this story is heading. He was that one man that stayed, and to be honest, he is simply too good to be true but I might just be another stranger that crosses someone's life.