Business Class Experience to New York

I’ve always been one person that loves travelling but hates how horribly long transportation has to take us to from one destination to another, whether it’s plane, train, ship, bus and/or car. Sometimes, you just want to ask why teleportation is taking forever to invent. When I was told to visit the States earlier this year, I recalled the time I just took that horribly-long 13 hours flight back from London, and now I need to take a 24-hours flight to New York! The thought itself has left me demotivated and uninterested about getting there, even when it’s New York!

After knowing that I could fly to New York by Business Class, it still did not excites me much, not only because of the company but also that nightmare of needing to be on flight for the next 24 hours. But as usual, I held my head up and walked through glamorously on the Business Class priority lane from the check-in counter all the way to the check-point and up to the lounge. I am starting to feel a little excited yet daunted each time when I remembers about the 24-hours flight journey!

However, once we were on flight, I could feel almost immediately on the personal service, bearable cuisines and most importantly the ample space of board; I almost wish that I could stay a little longer because Business Class on Emirates has given me a different view on horribly-long flights to quite an enjoyable experience.

The first thing I did after the flight took off is to immediately put the chair down almost lying down fully, and half way across the few movies I’ve watched, I find myself dozing off, and it’s almost impossible to find me falling asleep on flight. What’s worse is that I am usually the only passenger who walks up and down on flight occupying the wash room after demanding for plenty of water to drink. So, with business class, I could do everything and not disturb anyone or gets disturbed.

And lastly, on the airline meals; I've always not been a big fan of airline meals, yet Business Class serves you a 3-course meal, almost like you’re in a 5-star restaurant! Even though I still did not managed to finish my meal as usual, I still find some satisfaction for my taste bud. Ohh, and on A380, there’s a bar counter where you can linger around and chat with people who don’t sleep like me because you finally find someone who understands your pain.

So, to sum up my Business Class experience (not the first time, though), I know how people could travel the world so much by flight, most importantly on Business Class, I know how it feels like to be treated as a king.