Screw New York!

New York City was never really on my travel list and this Business Trip has been planned and delayed for almost 2 years, and to be honest, I am never really ready to go on the 24 hours flight. The thought itself already stresses me out because imagine going on a trip with the brother. Still, I fell in love with a random city each time I start exploring it.

I fell in love almost immediately after we were exploring Times Square. It was 3 in the morning where the city is less hectic but still crowded, with the beautiful city lights lighting up the whole city. I thought to myself, what took me forever to explore New York City.

And for the following days, I was cope up and exploring the street of Chinatown, most of the time I thought I was in China instead. I kept myself reminded that I am all the way across the continent; at the meantime trying to stay awake in the morning while we’re dealing with the brother customers. We spend the rest of the week socializing, exploring and talking about the businesses and market in New York City. Plus, I am really grateful that we've so many people in New York City looking out for us.

We checked-out our hotel after 4 days after my dad’s friend continuously tell us to stay over in his place. It’s a free stay, we can save up a-lot! So, we spend the rest of the week getting lost in Manhattan city. My dad’s friend always wander why both of us could spend such long day outside, but what he didn't know was that we actually spend most of time being lost and getting on the wrong bus or subways.
In the mid of being lost, we still managed to explore Fifth Avenue, see the New York City Strike, go on a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty, get to the top of World Trade Center, watched a Broadway Show, sit in a concert at 2 AM; not forgetting experiencing the most chaotic Black Friday shopping.

Damn! I just miss New York more each time I think about it. Why is it so hard for me to keep New York out of mind! I never knew I would come to this city and get sucked in almost immediately! Screw New York for making me miss it more each day I think about needing to wake up for life!