Twenty-Five

Another birthday have come, and today marks the 25 years of my existence. On this journey of 24 going to 25 was nothing but a year of figuring out the most intricate details that never seemed to make any sense. This journey is like a roadmap where everything along the way was clear, the exits marked, the views along the way, breathtaking. It’s a year of hard work, and sleepless nights but everything was worth it.

This life’s journey of mine was like a long and never-ending of darkness and confusion, yet at times it worked with me and allowed me to be me and figure out who I truly am. This year is like a light at the end of a very long journey (I think this is why people put 25 as a milestone).

Along the journey, I have broke hearts and had my heart broken too. I lost friends and kept incredible ones, and I learned that sometimes those “that’ll never happen to me” situations may actually happen in life too. I learned that you can’t keep yourself in a cave (even though I still wish I could sometimes) and not let people into your life. I wouldn't say I've learned too much and experienced many important things, because I'm only 25. There’s going to be mid-life crisis and more.

I've learned that it’s important to let things go and not bottle up all the emotions and continue to be open to new experiences and people. So to sum this 25 years of life’s journey of mine, I've learn to live, laugh, love and most importantly learn to let go. 

Thanks for the tremendous 25 years of life journey! And a big heartfelt appreciation for those who has play a part of the journey.