Missing Updates: Los Angeles (Disneyland!)

I’ve been looking back on my memories on what I did in Los Angeles, because LA did not leave quite a good impression for me. Most importantly, Los Angeles marks the end of my holiday; therefore I’m still hoping I could stay a little longer in New York so I do not have come back to reality and/or my life. Let’s start with what I look forward in Los Angeles (at first)!

Disneyland! I think I’m done with Disneyland. Because I don’t find myself enjoying Disneyland as much as I did when I visited Japan for the very first time, I will get overly excited each time I meet a Disney character walking out and/or waiting for the parade to start. Or the second and third time when I visited Hong Kong and Paris Disneyland. I guess one of the thing that LA really pisses me off is the geographic location, it’s like it’s going to take you forever to reach from one end to another.

When we got off the Uber ride in front of Disneyland, we saw a huge crowd of people, and I remembered re-scheduling my Disneyland visit from Saturday to Friday because I figure out that weekend might be overly crowded, but I guess I was wrong. The brother and I stood in line for one hour thirty minutes just for the security check and we decide to purchase the tickets online while we queue up because we thought we already wasted a lot of time.

Since I went to Disneyland with the brother many people thought we’re a couple, and that’s one thing siblings should not do! In the beginning we saw a-lot of cartoon characters but due to the crowd we decide to get on every ride possible; (what am I saying!) I took most of the rides alone because it wasn’t stated clearly whether it’s a roller coaster ride so the brother did not want to stand in queue with me. But what can I say, I’m too old for rides already, I find myself turning in circle after a few rides. People really do age.

After feeling much dizziness in my head, we decided to just keep it simple by standing in queue for photo session with the Disney characters. And I’m glad that Disneyland closes at 8 PM so we could stay in long enough for the Fireworks. I guess that’s the most magical part of Disneyland and what everyone look forward to, so I guess I’m done with Disneyland for now until I have kids. Or have I forgotten what it is like to enjoying the simple happiness.