Greatest Fear


I continuously convince myself that I should love someone without fear. I have to trust in things that I can’t always see. Sometimes, I have to walk with a blindfold on, and not know where I’m heading to, because Life is never a guarantee.

I’ve yet to love but I’ve already had my heart broken, I have already got my heart bruised. But I know, ego has to take a few steps back, loving someone requires belief in the unbelievable, it requires leaping without looking. It means being scared, but going for it anyway. It means knowing things might not work out, but giving it a shot.

I have yet to love someone without fear. I have yet to find the courage to open up myself to another human being. I have yet to learn to be okay with vulnerability. And I just do not know why I’ve been brave my entire life, I’ve hold courage my entire life, I am always the first that look forward to try new things, I am the first that took the first step out to see the world, but when it comes to love; I always withdraw faster than anything. I knew there’s an entire whole new world waiting for me, there’s a universe that exists for me and another person. But I just couldn’t find that courage always; I just can’t give that damn love a single chance.

I know I’ve been hurt, and I’ve the walls thicker than the desire to let someone in. I see quotes online such asDo one thing every day that scares you”, and let that thing be love. I know I have to love someone without fear, even if it’s there in the beginning. To me, right now, my biggest fear is to love someone and letting someone love. And I can’t do anything about it, even after convincing myself countless of time.