Although I’m with you, I’m not with you.

Being with you is getting harder everyday because although I’m with you, I’m not with you. And the more time I spend with you, the more I want to distant away. I’ve reached a stage where I just didn’t want to think of any more excuses of why I am busy. I think I prefer the stage where it’s just text messaging and Sunday brunch. I don’t want anything deeper than that because my heart is holding me for walking in further.

Being alone with you doesn’t feel weird but it freaks me out. There are so many things that goes through my head on a daily basis and if there ever comes a thought that’s you, I will feel like my whole life is closing down on me and I can’t breathe. I am not sure how we got here, why life puts you in the picture, because the more you come closer to me, the more memories were triggered from the past.

My heart breaks a little over and again every time I see how happy a girl gets when they brag about their boyfriend; because I have been trying hard to feel, but I was not even close to happiness. Most of them have already build a life together; and most importantly I see how intoxicate she’s when you both were together, where I am here still trying to find the keys to my padlock heart on why I should see you every weekend.

There’s no denying that relationship requires two things – chemistry and timing. And we’ve had the timing right but the chemistry doesn’t seems to be exploding the feel for you. I think you found me at a time where I no longer open my heart to anyone. I hope all those little memories that we had wouldn’t haunt you long to move along.