Maybe All I Need Right Now is to Accept

Maybe right now all I need to do is to learn how to love; learn how to compromise, learn to have a man in my life. Maybe all these time the things I wanted was wrong and this time is finally right!

Maybe I need to stop running away and think I need to expand my horizons, travel across different oceans, meet more people because what I am looking for is already right in front of my eyes and I am just not willing to accept it. Maybe I need to learn how to stop pushing people away when they try to come close to m heart. Maybe I need to stop trying and start accepting. Maybe I don’t need more time to figure out what my heart really need and/or more time to cure my broken heart. I just need to learn how to open up my heart to people who is willing to stay.

Maybe I need to start enjoying company, maybe I need to be willing to accept another person for now, to hold my hand, to hug on me, to be there to support me and not freak out when these appeared. Maybe I just need to stop running away when someone try to come close. Maybe I’m meant to experience more heartbreaks than love because I’m my own security, I’m my own safety, I’m the only one who is not willing to heal those wounds.

Maybe all I need right now is to accept him because I need to work on the relationship with people. To fix the years I hid in the shell, to give someone a chance to mend the broken pieces, to reshape myself, to redeem myself. Maybe for now, he’s the one for me because I need to learn how to live with that. I know I can live with myself forever; I just need to figure out how to make the most beautiful and most meaningful relationship of my life.