I'm sorry my Broken Pieces Hurt You

I’m sorry I don’t feel anymore. I’m sorry if I don’t let you in to my heart. I’m sorry if I don’t look back and weep at the memories that we had together. I’m sorry I don’t have the urge to text you or call you when I’ve a good news or I’m on the way to break down. I don’t dwell on what could have been and why good things come to an end. I no longer feel depress when things come to an end, I don’t sleep in all day and drink all night to forget about life. I’m sorry I’m not afraid of being alone.

I’m sorry I’m scared of meeting someone new or falling in love again. I’m sorry love doesn’t leave anymore scars mark on me. I’m sorry I am empty, but I have been trying to fill my life with joy. I have dreams I plan on achieving and I have places I plan on visiting. I’m sorry if my broken pieces have hurt you, but trust that I don’t break easily anymore. How do you break something that’s already broken?

I’m sorry if I rebuild my strength only to hold on me, I’m sorry you think I am heartless now. I’m sorry for masking that smile from my pain, I’m sorry when you try to make way to my padlock heart, my fingers still tremble to give you the keys.