This isn’t my everyday heartbreak

Receiving the news that you were in a relationship till the time you got engaged and now married; those news has broke me down one after and again. This isn’t my everyday heartbreak, this is the one where you break something that’s already in pieces; even though it seems impossible to break something that’s already broken, that feel where you can never fantasizes on being with the person ever again.

There are stories you and I will never tell again. Memories unshared, that will only live on through you and me. The only thing for certain is that we can never be together anymore, and that he will always be the only person I ever really loved. I never knew that seeing your wedding pictures will break me all over again, but I really need to, I need to finally accept the fact that you and I can never exist together.

He will never know how much I loved him and how much he meant to me, but we only ever existed in an imaginary world where only you and I lived in.