Reset Button

I need a chance, a chance to press the reset button of my life, in starting over everything in my life, to let go of who I were in the past. I needed a chance to let go of what was holding me back and the things that were weighing me down. I want to be able to choose without anyone telling me and/or having ten thousand things weighing down on me. I want to be given a new chance to live my life differently.

I want to be given a new lens to see life in colours instead of having the clouds above my head all the time. I want to be able to fix myself and get myself one step closer to who I always wanted to be. I want to find the blessings in the ending, the good in the goodbyes and what lies on the other side of fear, the magic that lies beyond this life and the wonderful things life has offer but I am just too depress to look up.

I want to take a different road even though it scares me, but I believe then if I could finally learn to let go of something or someone that was holding me back, I could finally learn to fly and/or my words could finally find the way out from my mouth. I want to have the ability to start over, to end things and start again.

And this time, when it all begins again, I don’t want to have any rules or manual to keep up with. I want to write this chapter myself without anyone else holding the pen or dictating me.