I will always be Inconsistent


My feelings about relationship are all about inconsistency. I never know whether I would wake up today with a distracted feeling that I would get pissed on everything I see. I never know when my fingers would feel like getting back on the text; two minutes, two days or two weeks. I never know whether I am going to follow through the promises of seeing me over the weekend; whether I am going to reschedule or whether my work would pop up in front of me that very last second.

Basically, I have put relationship as my last priority; I’m sorry I’ve been denying your date for a long time or that I want to continue to be that invisible person. I know I shouldn’t be someone inconsistent, someone that needs to be continuously guessed, someone who is still unsure on where I should stand. Relationships has always put me into situation where I never have any idea what kind of mood I am in and what kind of role I am going to play in your world on any particular day.

I know I shouldn’t be that bitch in a relationship where there’s no trust in between, someone who does not hop between emotions. I know I shouldn't treat someone hot and cold at the same time but I’ve been trying really hard. I kept trying and trying and hoping today is one of the days when I could actually pay attention to you. I don’t want to be all about inconsistencies in your chapter; and I don’t want you to have pieces of me together. I want to be real with people, I want to be real about feelings, most importantly, I want to be real to myself.

I want to show up to someone every single time without having ten thousand thoughts and feelings going through my head. I don’t want to wonder whether I am ready to show up for the date or take one whole day to reply a text that only took me a minute to type. I don’t want to wonder whether I actually care. I just want you to look for someone who is consistent, who is excited to see you all the time. Someone who has the heart as whole instead of pieces; someone who does not tremble when she hands you the key to her padlock heart. You deserve someone who is consistent, who is easier to love.