Happy Anniversary

Fate may have brought us together, but it’s my Heart that couldn’t take this risk to have both of us take a step forward. Our journey for the past 1 year has been all about my indecisiveness; and even though it seems that you were there all the time, the fact that my heart couldn’t feel anymore makes me guilty that I’ve wasted so much of your time.

I would never know what it’s like to feel mutual love; it may be too late for me to know what it’s like to have someone in my life but I wouldn’t deny the effort that you’ve continuous put in and I’m still grateful that I was given the chance to feel again. But I’m still sorry that since we took our relationship a step back, I’ve never thought of stepping back in, even when my heart was given a second chance.

If my heart could still feel, we might be celebrating our very 1 Year Anniversary but now all I could do is celebrate my indecisiveness to open my heart again to feel.