I was that Girl who age too Fast

I took on responsibility at a young age, I fast forward my rebellious, teenage period and grow into an adult long before I should have reached that point. I learn to take care of myself when there isn’t anyone to rely on, when there isn’t anyone there to calm those tears. I realized I was in charge of the direction, the drivers’ seat. I realized I am not going to get anywhere by trusting others to carry the weight over my shoulder, because I’d been disappointed too many times.

I wouldn’t say I am wise beyond my age, but I age from all the responsibilities thrown over my face. I had to figure out how to care for myself, I had to deal with problems on my own, I had to make money and find my own way. I went through the darkest depression, periods of wanting to give up, despite of all these, I continued on. I try to held onto hope that things would get better even when no one is there to reassure me.

I knew that the only person I could fully trust is myself, which is why I isolate myself from anyone who tries to come near to my life. I do not need anyone else to pay my bills and I definitely got over the period where happiness doesn’t come with two people. I have strong work ethics and big dreams because I learned that it’s better to focus on something I could have control over than to chase after people who would eventually walk away in the end.

I have learned to be comfortably alone, and I am an old soul. My friends called me grandma, and I am always the person left behind because I was never that high to be part of a party. But one thing for sure is I would never stop moving forward and I would continue to runaway or push away for anyone who tries to come too close.