Pieces of Insecurities

Would you love me desperately if my love starts to fade away? If you wake up one morning and you could not see yourself reflected in my eyes like how you always been, if you caught only glances and no longer stares, if you forgot the value of yourself because I could not find the strength and the energy to remind you, would you hold on tighter or would you run away faster? Would you chase after me, if I chose to walk away? Would you sprint barefoot over rough streets just to grab the fabric of my shirt and put it backwards time and again.

If I gave less would you require more? Would you give more to make up for the difference, to fill the air with love instead of sorrow and hope instead of despair? Would you give up, if I gave up? Would you stand and refuse to be the regret that I carried to my grave, and wishing so badly that I could fall asleep and just maybe not wake up?

Would you need me MORE, if I needed you Less? Would you reach for me more, if my reaching stopped entirely?