Tell me the story of your life

Tell me the story of your life, tell me how you became the man you are today, tell me about the struggle you went through to get to where you are today and tell me about what sets you apart, tell me about why you style your hair this way, tell me what made you run away, tell me anything you experience underneath the stars. But it’s alright if you don’t want to share part of your stories, I understand we all have part of the chapter we never want to open up to.

It could be about her. The one who changed you, the one who broke you, the one you miss when you look out upon the stars in the sky. I respect that, but if you want to share, I would always be willing to hear it out.

And I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you why I am sometimes made out of depression but I mask myself underneath a smile. Talk to me about your point of view about life, about the subject you chose to major in degree, about the lyrics behind your favorite song. I’ll tell you why I ran away so much, why I’m confused about life, why I travel the world. And maybe, just maybe, I’ll tell you about him.

I want us to say it all, to talk so openly, to let it all out so we can be free and leave no room for questions – leave no room for doubts. I don’t want to stress each other out when the other person is not attending to the texts. I want our conversations to flow off very naturally without feeling stress out, without having the fingers trembling to reply on a text. Most importantly, I want to know you through you; through your thoughts, your eyes, your voice, your body language, your heart. I want us to exchange secrets instead of lies, and I hope I could finally learn to let down the walls and stop pushing people away.

I hope we could talk about everything and nothing; about beautiful and ugly things; about sadness and happiness; about tears and laughter. Most importantly, I hope we could both be ourselves when we talk. I hope this time we both fall at the same time in between our conversations.