Overthinking Mind

I believe that life itself is a melodramatic analysis. I have a hard time relaxing, so when I find myself with a few moments to spare, it will start to raise every possible scenario in my mind. This overthinking stigma is the main reason why I find it hard to trust people. To me, having someone in my life seems so out of reach. I believe it’s easier to see the bad in people, rather than the good. This way, I would not have to raise my expectations, hopes and beliefs.

I want to know everything, I had always believe that knowledge is power. Knowledge is the superpower that shields me from the world. I will think through every little detail whether or not it seems relevant. I will make mental list in my brain to settle down for the day, and the things I need to be in control of. I hate the unknown. But I knew that I wasn’t always an overthinker, I have suffered through pain and heartbreak that made me weaker, that made me overthink.

It’s hard to fall asleep at night with a million thoughts racing in my head. My life is like one epic attempt to decode and analyze the people and things around me. I guess I will never stop overthinking, it’s just the way my brain work after going through all these shit.