Timing is a Bad Bitch

Love never walks into my life when I am ready. It always appears at the worst possible time, like when I am still healing from the last relationship that left me broken inside. I kept convincing myself that I shouldn’t lose a good guy, I don’t want to turn him down because I am still daydreaming about my previous relationship, I don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to create something great because I am still living in the past.

But I don’t want to hurt this person either. I don’t want to jump into new relationships before I am fully ready and end up dragging a big baggage behind me. I don’t want to blame this new person for the mistakes I done on the previous relationships. I don’t want to take my frustration out on this person because he doesn’t deserve my wrath. This person deserves love and affection and I’m sure I am unable to give that all to him. At least not right now, not when I am not ready.

Even those who had crushes on me has let go and moved on into new relationships already, and I kept telling myself that I should do the same too. I should learn to let go and open up my heart to feel again. But I still have my heart fully guarded, my trust not fully open, and my commitment not ready.

It sucks to have someone trying to win over me at such a bad timing. I feel like, no matter what decision I end up making, it will be a wrong one.