You're not as Free as you Thought

I am looking for the day where I can pack my bags and start over somewhere else so that I can redefine the meaning of my own life. I am looking for the day when I can quit all the stress this work has given me to look forward to tomorrow and the rest of my life. I am looking forward for the day when I can just leave everything behind and start anew.

The world is telling me that I am allowed to leave and start over again, but the truth is, it isn’t. You’re not free to go wherever you want, to do whatever you want. There’s always a baggage you carry on top of your shoulder, the people that holds you back, the things that stop you from moving forward, but this country, this country has closed its door for change, growth and opportunities.

But what I hope that tomorrow is the day where I can finally make the choice to leave until I find where I belong and what makes me happy. I wish I could find a place where I can leave the old me behind and reinvent myself to start a new, to find the happiness I once had.