A Letter to Santa

I didn't grew up in a childhood that believe in Santa Claus even though I was a Christmas baby, but I grew up enjoying Christmas each year. I remember reading on Facebook over the weekend with the Big Brother asking his dad that he is not revealing the fact that there isn't Santa Claus in reality to his younger siblings, but the Big Brother himself found out only at Age 10. What a great childhood it should be in to believe in Santa, so I'm going to try writing to Santa this year. Hee.
 Dear Santa,

I think I have been good this year, or at least I've tried very hard to be good, or at least I have not been actively bad? I am not sure how you categorized good or bad because I never really have the word bad that describe my characteristics, so please don't leave me an empty socks on Christmas morning.

So let's start with being realistic, I was actually wishing for an Instax Camera, been eyeing on it since forever. But since my dad thinks I've a pink camera, a video camera, and a digital camera, another camera is just going to take up the space in the house. But, we are talking about Instax Camera, I could take a selfie with you, you got to admit that's a nice camera to own. Haha!


On the other note, let's go a little wild, since Santa is all about imagination, you could possibly send me something out of my imagination. I remember when I was young, there's no such thing as being sad, that's basically because my parents never expect me to score in exam, and well, I never flunk my test too; my childhood is all about freedom. We could cycle in the rain, run around with puppies and all these just define the simple happiness out of life each day. But as we grow older, all the simple things tends to disappear and all the society standards starts coming into picture to judge you.

Just like whether you have a boyfriend or husband then children? I'll be officially turning 27 when you happen to drop me the gifts, I was constantly bewildered by strangers inquiring if I have a husband or children or if I have a serious boyfriend. I've already start thinking if I should start adopting children now, since I'm not sure I want to further take a step out of my relationship status. Can you send me a child? Haha! A child to adopt?

Well, this imagination is a lil' wild, but only because simple happiness come within a child. Of all that, if you could continue to bless me like you did this year, it could be more than enough. I'm really liking everything this year.

Wishing you an early Merry Christmas!

From the good kid.