Introvert doesn't like to be Rush for Love

As an introvert, it isn’t that I don’t want to fall in love. It’s just that my solitude is stunning. I see colours differently when I am alone. I always have to find the time to pause, look and truly devour a scene and/or smell from someone’s face. I notice more things when I’m alone, I feel more usual when I’m with myself. Happiness seems to linger a little longer, even for a few extra seconds when nobody is around. I don’t have to put on that mask to put on the smile on, to do things that require me to gather my energy that could probably last me for 3 days.  

However, it isn’t that I don’t want to fall in love; it’s not that I don’t enjoy spending time in the company of someone. I just felt more myself when I am all alone or probably I hadn’t find another introvert that could do all these with me, I hadn’t find another rare and strange human being like me. It’s indeed painfully hard to find someone who respects my need for depth, for curiosity, for that quiet moment, someone who would leave me when he sees me pushing everyone away.

It’s even more impossible to find someone who simply gets it without words, without explanation, without sacrifice. Someone who knows the words behind the silence. It isn’t that I don’t want to fall in love, it’s just impossible to find someone who doesn’t constantly wants to pull us out of the quiet world. It’s just hard to find someone who doesn’t rush you in the world.