Memories of You Come in like Tsunami

Memories of you come in like tsunami, a beautiful scenery then a disaster all over my heart. I am drowning all over again but I don't try to swim, I don't fight against the feelings anymore, I am powerless to their strength. Those memories make my vision go dark and takes me back in time to see every smile, every conversation, every thought of you. The darkness wraps around me and pulls me in deeper to the place I don't want to remember anymore.

And suddenly, I open my eyes. I am in a dark, empty room. I put my hand on my heart and I felt the heartbeat fast. I feel the spot on my heart that has been shattered since. But with every beat, I felt the ache like a broken glass trying to be put back bare handed. And those little thoughts came ringing in with a Facebook Memories, reminding me I had been broken since 5 Years Ago.