Thank you for the struggles.

This year has given me absolute joy and unrelenting opportunity; leading me towards my wildest dreams. It has lead me to unforgettable adventure, carrying me to faraway lands, sparking unforgettable memories of laughter and friendship. But 2018, thank you for the struggles; the moments where I almost crack under the weight of life, seeking answers and waiting to be saved. These moments has transformed the fragile hearts into fortresses; letting me discover my inner strength.

Thank you for the tears, for they had bundle deep inside me for years. Every drop against the face, every relentless headache has healed and cleanse the wounds of the past. Thank you for the closed doors, leaving me floundering as I sob over opportunities escaped and words unspoken, leaving me in doubt if I will ever reach my dreams. But I learned that every heartbreaking rejection, every failure has opened the heavens, steering me towards another opportunity, a better opportunity.

Thank you for the struggles. Thank you for the lessons. Thank you for the opportunity to begin again.